- Mathematics for Molecular Biologists
- Exam registration Prof. Steinhauser
- Othmar Steinhauser: ufind.univie.ac.at
- Stefan Boresch: ufind.univie.ac.at
- Christian Schröder: ufind.univie.ac.at
Bachelor thesisYou are very welcome to join our team for your exciting Bachelor thesis (bachelor laboratory course D).
Prerequisites are positive evaluations in:
- VO Theoretical Chemistry
- UE Theoretical Chemistry
- VO+UE Molecular Spectroscopy
- an enthusiatic team in familiar atmosphere
- professional supervision
- introduction in writing scientific publications in LaTeX
- the Bachelor thesis may be written in German or English
- any starting date you want
- no waiting list
Guided Research in Computational Biological ChemistryOur current research excels the knowledge taught in the mandatory lectures. Therefore, positive evaluations in
- Computer graphics and molecular modelling and/or
- Computer simulations of biomolecules
Master thesisPlease visit us for a Guided Research project first.
PhD thesisCurrently, we have no open positions.
- Computational Solvation Dynamics and Dielectric Spectroscopy starting 01/01/2018